Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Servanthood

today I was tested with the meaning of true servanthood. What is servanthood, you might be asking yourself? It's very simple. It's a passion to serve. Ministry is to serve. There is a certain level of ANOINTING, that all servants carry. Servants that are called to pastor and counsel others go through a breaking process to be built back up. Servants serve when times are hard, when there misunderstood, and in good and bad times, no matter what. When GOD calls you, your heart must be tested for authenticity. How do you Handel being poor (no body knowing you)? How do you Handel popularity (people praising you)? Are you prideful and arrogant? Being a servant challenges ones heart to be shared. You have to be able to be under authority First in order to lead. GOD can't trust you unless you trust HIM FOR EVERYTHING....!!! As I'm now working and have my own place; the responsibilities that come along with that, I've found myself questioning my true servanthood. The measuring of my ability to follow and listen to instructions given by authority. I've been slow to respond in a few corrective action measures I've had to make on the job. It's much easier not having anyone to answer to, because there is no expectations. There is know one checking on your progress. As the principle of the school I'm contracted with chastised me about things she didn't like about my program, I was forced to reevaluate my true loyalty, in serving the kids and the parents I have in my program. True and deed, I didn't like the spirit the principle approached me in but, I had to remain humble and respectful of her thoughts no matter how unprofessional she may have delivered them. We can never be controlled by another persons lack of respect or negative behavior towards use. Someone else's behavior should never dictate how we respond. If your a sweet , happy and a upbeat person, stay that way, no matter what others may do or say to you. As I close this blog, my prayer is that GOD gives you a REVELATION that will hold you in the mist of your storm. Remember! In the KINGDOM OF GOD Servanthood is a KEY TO TRUE PROSPERITY. Be BLESSED my friends and stay tune for my next GOD inspired blog of the day...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment