Monday, August 26, 2013

Dominion


 

I just got back from one of the greatest 8 day trip’s I’ve ever had.  For those that don’t know, I was asked and actually paid to serve and be a Blessing to some of the sweetest people, one could ever meet.  To be paid for an 8 day vacation, was just an added plus.  We had many adventures and heart felt sharing.  My life truly has shifted to another level of receiving from GOD.  If I haven’t been trusting GOD with all my heart, I surely am now.  He showed me things this past week that only a 3rd of the world gets to experience.  The people I had an amazing time ministering and sharing time with, are not only rich from a financial stand point, but also from a Kingdom of God perspective.  What I mean by being rich from a Kingdom perspective is this.  You can have all the money in the world and still have no substance, because success has very little to do with what you accumulate, possess or achieve.  It has even less to do with other people assessment of your accomplishments or assets.  Success is only defined by your obedience to the PURPOSE GOD gave you.  GOD only blesses us to be a blessing to others.  With that being said, these people surely have both, and I had the incredible opportunity to be a recipient of the substance they poured out.  It’s amazing how GOD would find me worthy to sit with such great men and women of the Kingdom.  If your destination in life is to be wealthy, you have to be surrounded by those that are already there.  This trip has given me a few more mentor’s, that understand Kingdom living and that appreciated the GOD in me.  I know my destination is a very wealthy place, because my natural has to catch up to my wealthy spirit man.  I’m a child of the Kingdom, the Royal priest hood; therefor natural situations must come under my DOMINION.  Heaven and earth are participating with my Destiny.  All creation is to respond to me.  I’m being raised up to be a money distribution center for my community.  GOD is now translating the Wealth; I already have in the finished works of Jesus, into the natural realm that I may be able to see it with eyes.  Angels right now are in super natural operation bringing about GODS will and purpose for my life.  The bible states “Believe in the LORD your GOD and you shall be established, and to Believe in HIS prophet’s and you SHALL PROPSER”.  Thanks to this trip and my obedience to GOD, my life has now taken a shift.  A shift to another level in GOD, that’s filled with natural manifestations of HIS GOODNESS.  He promised me that when I moved to a foreign land that HE would be with me, and that HE would show me what true wealth is.  I wish others could learn from my example, and quit valuing only what they see, instead of what they hear GOD say in HIS word.  GOD cant lye, therefore his promises must come to past.  Wait on the LORD and HE will renew your strength and make you to mount up with wings like an eagle.  My Love for the LORD is getting stronger and stronger; as I trust HIM for every move I make and follow the lead of HIS HOLY SPIRIT.  I’m in such a great place, covered with the helmet of salvation, protecting my head from the thoughts of this world, and the breast plate of righteousness, protecting my heart from the cares of this world.  My feet are firm footed from the peace that the Gospel (unmerited Favor) brings.   The Sword of this spirit which is the word of GOD, that causes manifestations.

Be blessed my friends and stay tuned for my next GOD inspired blog of the day…!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment