Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Being Broken

      Today I had another demeaning attack against my FAITH; another humiliating moment; a moment of pruning. To GOD be the GLORY where all BLESSINGS FLOW; I'm determined to get EVERYTHING GOD has for me; I won't murmur or complain about these fiery trials. I'm reminded of JESUS’ crucifixion…He told GOD the FATHER to forgive those that had defamed HIS name; to forgive those who have condemned HIM to die, even though HE knew it would be unto death. HIS reason was that they “knew not what they do”. If they REALLY knew that HE was their SAVIOR they wouldn't have ever spoke Ill of HIM. Another scripture came to mind, to love and pray for those that persecute you (Matt.5:44Amp); Also, I love this next verse, (Luke 6:27-28 Amp) where HE says to treat well (do good to, act nobly toward) those who detest you and pursue you with hatred, and pronounce BLESSINGS (GOD FAVOR) upon those who abuse you (who revile, reproach, disparage, and high-handedly misuse you). WOW, that’s POWERFUL. Why in the world would the LORD say these things concerning your enemies? The author asked the question, why should GOD reward you if you only love the people that love you? Basically, are you showing HIM that you’re HIS son/daughter if you only pray and wish good for those that do the same for you? Jesus was literally broken and beat to pieces for us to LIVE (not to get what we deserve), so if we are going to Reign with HIM we must suffer with him; WE HAVE TO BE BROKEN BREAD AND POURD WINE. We can never be OVERCOMERS if we never have anything to overcome. We all have different experiences, different crushing's, per se, but we all must be broken and crushed(Christ Like). I don't know about you but I know I'm right where HE wants me to be. Our prayer must be, send me LORD, use me and find me worthy of YOUR best! Whatever it takes for my perfection, I'm willing to walk that walk and embrace the breaking; I know HE is with me know matter what.  I thank the Lord for the new ideas being birthed out of my crushing and for showing me how to carry them out.
     Be BLESSED my friends and stay tuned for my next GOD inspired blog of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment