Sunday, June 2, 2013

Passing Test


On this 2nd day of June, 2013, GOD has confirmed to me his WORD. Over a two day span, two obedient vessels, which chose to hear the VOICE of the LORD, gave me a total of $225. If you recall, the interview I went to on Friday, I was told I would make $125 per week, working 55 hours, leaving no time for church services or bible study; well, via the first vessel, GOD told me as long as I remained obedient, He could give me $100 as fast as I could snap my finger, and that I would never have to work under such menial conditions. The second vessel conveyed to me the same message as they handed me $125. The interview was a TEST and through OBEDIENCE and UNDERSTANDING, I passed.  Life is about BELIEVING in HIM and we must let that BELIEF (HIM) be your guide.  The WORD says the battle is in the mind, so, “whatever a man thinks, so is he”. Having the right MIND SET provides us the most POWER and AUTHORITY we could have. Our lives will go in the direction of our most DOMINANT THOUGHTS…those thoughts have the POWER to take us to unfathomable places. Having the right MIND SET can change a zero balance bank account to an account full of money. Today my friends, I don’t BELIEVE I’m broke because I choose to BELIEVE that I have INVISBLE INVESTMENTS THAT ARE GETTING READY TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO MY ACCOUNT!!! PRAISE GOD!!

Today has surely been a BLESSED DAY already, and its only 6:30pm.  Be BLESSED my friends and stay tuned for my next GOD inspired blog of the day.

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is wow God! Keep faith walking, the best is yet to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry you are a strong person God is working through you, you will bless alot of people in the your life no matter what you do.

    Raymond Richard
    a step by step money maker
    www.raymondrichard.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete