Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Living By FAITH


    As I awoke this morning, looking forward to another GOD filled day, I must admit that I was not feeling my best; so many things were running through my mind. I began thinking about my next move and what should it be.  I thought about employment; about having a home of my own again. I also thought about my time frame…how long and what will it take to obtain. I can’t help but think about whether I have overstayed my welcome in my friend’s home. Needless to say, a certain heaviness started to overcome me; so, I did the only thing I know to do in situations such as this…I started to pray and meditate on the PROMISES of GOD and not the problems.  As my SPIRITMAN (SUPERMAN) emerged, I started to remember that the JUST shall live by FAITH (Rom.1:17).  FAITH gives you the POWER to MENTALLY receive, to take full possession of, GODS ABUNDANCE; HIS WEALTH; HIS FAVOR; HIS LOVE, HIS HEALING, and HIS PEACE.  When we are truly RECEIVING GODS BLESSINGS, our minds, our conversations, and our living will be affected/change.  Most people think doing right causes you to be RIGHTEOUS, but Christianity is not about doing right to become RIGHTEOUS, it’s about BELIEVING in GOD, UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS (if it was by works, we wouldn’t need GRACE) (Rom.11:6).  Jesus’ death served as a ransom for every wrong thing we have done or will ever do, or think about doing.  Again the battle is in our minds.

    Part of my daily prayer and affirmations is putting on the full ARMOR of GOD, and as I got to the part where I shod my feet with the preparation of the GOSPEL (the UNBELIEVABLE GOOD NEWS OF GODS UNMERITED FAVOR) of PEACE, for the first time, I thought about what that really means.  The amplified bible says "to face the enemy with the firm-footed stability, the promptness, and the readiness produced by the GOOD NEWS".  So, your position in life is from a VICTORIOUS POSITION. The fight has been fixed, we have already won…this is what the UNBELIEVBLE GOOD NEWS is all about.  As BELIEVERS, we are a part of the ROYAL PREISTHOOD; we are VICTORS and not victims; we are FIRST and not last; the curse has been lifted and the veil has been torn (Heb.10:19-20).  The COVANANT with GOD is no longer based on the law (how good we can be) but on HIS GRACE (UNMERITED FAVOR).  This was such a deep and comforting REVELATION this morning; this is what it means when they say that GOD gave HIS ONLY begotten SON, so they we may LIVE (BE SAVED).  I’m feeling so encouraged right now, I can’t help but to PRAISE GOD and BLESS HIS HOLY NAME! With the understanding that it’s nothing we did, this is more than enough reason to SHOUT and give HIM all the GLORY! Aren't you glade your success is not based on your perfections/imperfections or how great of a person you are?  I certainly am, because at times, we all miss the mark with our actions and deeds and even our very thoughts. (YIKES) thoughts too? Yes your thoughts too.  Always remember that GOD knows our hearts just as clearly as HE sees our actions.  Have FAITH that all is well with you in HIM.

Be BLESSED my friends and stay tuned for my next GOD inspired blog of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment